You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Orissa Updates

Discuss: Should we allow people from other religion into Jagannath Temple at Puri?

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Should we allow people from other religion into Jagannath Temple at Puri?'.
    Hi All,

I am pretty disappointed that after 20 days of posting this forum, I did not get any response to this. For me this is a good topic to debate.

My point of view is, we can allow people from other religion to enter the temple as God never denies meeting their devotees. I request all the members to come forward and take part in this discussion.

Thanks,
    Nirlipta

Regards,
    Nirlipta

I am the only person who voted and my vote is yes.
    I have no religious feeling and respect each and every religion.
    May be no one replied on this because everyone wants to avoid religious topic and discussion on religion.

In my view Lord Jagannath gives blessing to everybody , so whoever is interested to visit , everybody should be welcomed.

The only thing I donot like about the temple is the Panda's cheat you as much they can and theft is also very high inside the temple. Recently my Dad lost his wallet there.

Funny but true.

Cheers
    Lokesh

Hi Lokesh,

Thanks for responding to this thread. May be you are correct in saying that, people don't want to discuss about religious things. So, next time I will put some other issue for discussion.

And as far as this thread goes, I do agree that everyone should be allowed inside temple!

Regards,
    Nirlipta

Regards,
    Nirlipta

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.