You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

I am Soumya Ranjan

Hi friends !! I am Soumya Ranjan. I have joined today. It's a really good forum for we, odias. I hope we all will make it successful & contribute for its growth.

Keep it up...

Thanks & Regards,
    Soumya Ranjan Sahoo
    Hi Soumya,
    Welcome to the family of Orissaspider. You are correct, this is a great site for sharing and knowing more information about the state of Orissa. We are happy to have a new member in you. Contribute and share your knowledge about Orissa.

New Member FAQ

Hi Soumya,

Welcome to Orissa Spider. I do hope you will contribute a lot to the site. And in case of any concerns please put in the forum and be assured that your concerns will be taken care of.

Thanks,
    Nirlipta

Regards,
    Nirlipta

Hi,
    Thanks to all. I'll try my best to contribute more to this site. I am also asking my friends to join here.

Jai Jagannatha.

Welcome to S.R. Sahoo. Thanks for the participant.

http://www.orissajobs.info/

Hii Soumya Ranjan Rout as such as you i m also joined orissaspider.com today.We have to give more time to make successful the orissaspider.com
    your friend keshab
    thanks

Hello Mr. Keshab Das,
    A Very warm welcome to Orissaspider. I am Bhisma Narayan(Site Coordinator of Orissaspider). In this site you can get any information related to Orissa as well as you can post your experience, others in this site. You can post business, resources, jobs, classifieds, events etc.
    Before posting any thing in this site, you should read Posting Guidelines and New Member FAQ

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

many many thanks to bhisma 4 guiding me

Delete Attachment

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.