You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

I am very happy by achieveing member rank 1

Hello friends,

I am Bhisma Narayan Rout.Today my member ranking upgraded to rank 1 from rank 3.I am very much happy by getting the rank.Now I achieved one of my targets in Orissa Spider.I also congratulating Mr Lokesh and Mr ARDHENDU for upgraded to 5 th and 3 rd ranking.

But I have a question that how member ranking in Orissa spider is calculated.In any one knows please post here.Please congratulate my friend Lokesh and my brother Ardhendu for achieving the ranking.

Thank You.

Good Night.
    Congratulation Bhisma for achieving the spot. Now you have to keep up your hard work to be on that spot,.

And about your question I think the rank is calculated by recent activity , may be taking the post since last 1-3 month into consideration.

Keep rocking.

Cheers
    Lokesh

Hi Bhisma ,
    Many Congratulations on reaching the to rank of Orissaspider. My congratulations to Lokesh and Ardhendu too for their great work this month for the site. Wish you all many more success in the future.

Now as Bhisma wanted to know how is member rank calculated, I will explain the same. Member rank is calculated on the basis of recent activity and not overall points. For example I have a lot more than points than you but still at rank 2 as you have been more active than me in the recent times. All the Best. Keep Going.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.