You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

Discuss: Who is the Successful Chief Minister for Orissa? Kindly vote because we are Oriya and w

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Who is the Successful Chief Minister for Orissa?

Kindly vote because we are Oriya and we have to take decisions about Orissa.May be it help ful for our next generation.'.

Please note here why you cast vote for that person.
    In my view, All are good chief ministers of Orissa and they have done improvements for Orissa.
    If You ask me to choose one, I will choose Mr Naveen Pattnaik the current chief minister. Till now he is the best. I will describe some of the reasons below.
    He brought Modernization to Orissa so that Orissa can be compared with the other good states. I have seen in some news that Orissa is now the top most state in growth of industrialization and very soon it will be same as Gujarat ,Maharastra etc.

In his period the IT companies choose Bhubaneswar as their hub and so many branches are now opened in Bhubaneswar by giving job opportunities to various graduates coming to different engineering and management colleges in Orissa.

Now I can see Bhubaneswar is going to be a modern City, Off course it is a planned city, still a lot of improvents done at Naveen's Period like now people follow the traffic rules and lane rules in some road. Spitting is not allowed on roads, Our capital is a smoke free city now.

Corruptions are decreased from before because of the commissioner of police appointment for Bhubaneswar and Cuttack and the power given to them.

There are a lot more thing, So I think Till Now Mr Naveen Pattnaik is the best.

Cheers
    Lokesh

Thank you Mr.Lokesh for your view
    Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.