You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Local Q & A

I achieved 1000 points and 3rd Position in Orissa Spider.

Hello Friends,
    Today I achieved 1000 points and 3rd Position in Orissa Spider.I am very much pleased with this.Thanks to Mr.Sidharth Pani and Mr. Amarnath Das for providing advises and guiding me.I also thanks to Mr. Lokesh for his work and valuable contribution to OS.I think we will be good friends in Future.
    Bye
    Many Congratulations for achieving 1000 points and third position in the top members list. I am really pleased to see your enthusiastic work. Hope you continue in the same spirit in the future.

Thank You Mr.Pani,I will definitely keep your word and try to be top in Orissa Spider.
    Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

Congratulation Bhisma, you deserve it.

I am happy for you my friend also Ardhendu referred by you is working very hard.
    you will touch the rank 1 soon, I am sure webmaster will also be very happy to see you on the top of the list.

I will be always with you guys and be an active member of Orissaspider.

Cheers
    Lokesh

Very Very thanks Mr.Lokesh for Supporting me.So lets start work for Orissa Spider so fastly that before January 1, 2011 it should be in top ranking among all sister sites of ISC.
    Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.