You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellanous

Discuss: Do you Think Metro Train is required in Bhubaneswar now

This thread is to discuss the opinion poll topic 'Do you Think Metro Train is required in Bhubaneswar now atleast from the airport- station- Bus stand?'.

My comments 1st:-
    Now a days Bhubaneswar is famous, getting crowded, Cost of living is increasing and many software and other companies want to open a branch in Bhubaneswar.

So it is a good idea to built the Metro train in Bhubaneswar, Suggested routes are like.
    The Train should connect Bermunda Bus stand,Biju Pattnaik Airport, Railway station, Vani vihar(utkal University), Info City, Nandan Kanan and may be extended to Cuttack.

The Train can be like Underground like Kolkata, Over ground like delhi or it can be like DLR(Dockland Light Railway) in London.

Building now will save much cost , and it is very difficult and expensive to build after some years.

So who are with me?
    also provide your comments how this metro idea will be a part of development of our state capital Bhubaneswar.
    Hi lokesh,
    I appreciate your idea but,first town bus service is working successfully.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.