You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions and Feedbacks

My cash credit

SIR,i want to know how you credit cash to a member.i have 127 point and i give most time to it but my cash is rs.3.how you evaluate my resources.i ad different resources ,but they are pending.some of outside subject also u rejected,i want to detail about it.
    Hi Niladri,
    Please write resources only on topics related to Orissa. This is website on Orissa so Orissa related information is something that will be searched by visitors to the site.

Your resources are in Pending or rejected because most of your resources are just 1-2 line. Please try to put more information and content in your resources.

Also You start the sentence in your resources with small leters instead of capital letters. Please don to commit this error in the future. Also do not write your complete sentence in capital letters. Please be careful about these things in the future.

Points have nothing to do with cash credit. You may get 20 points for a post but just Rs 5. Better cash credits are awarded to high quality posts only.

sir,yesterday i put a job in nalco.How you decide for the cash credit.

Hi Niladri,
    Please read the New Member FAQ carefully. Job section is not liable for any cash credit. Your Nalco job post has been rejected as it did not have any contact details like Company address, Phone Number, email etc. Please post jobs with complete contact details so that the candidate searching for the job can easily apply for it.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.