You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Be owner of Orissaspider.com

Do you want to be owner of a website which gives information about your own state Orissa, then why are you waiting for you are now owner of Orissaspider.com

We are introducing a fantastic program to become partner of this website. According to this program we will share our earnings to top 10 active members every month.

There are some conditions mentioned below -
    1. A minimum of 100 points should be scored by a member to be considered as partner of that month.
    2. Points in Resources, forum, directory and celebrities, tourist spots will be considered as 100%.
    3. Points from polls, poll votes, forum response, resource response, community, photo and video will be half and gifts, buddies, bookmark response and community membership will not be included. For eg if you score 100 points from gallery and video it will be considered as 50. We need self written description in video and gallery section.
    4. Copied posts any where in any section will not only be deleted but the member may also not be considered as partner of the site for that month.
    5. Points will be based on current and hot topics of Orissa etc.

The topper of that month will get 10% of revenue earned in that month, second will get 9%, 3rd 8%.... and 10th 1%.

This partnership is applied from July 2010 till Dec 2010, minimum points for eligibility may be increased depending upon the activity of members, types of posts and other criteria and is sole discretion of webmaster.

This ownership program has been implemented in Tamilspider from last month and was a huge success, so why not at Orissaspider. So gear up and earn and share maximum profit from this site.

All queries regarding this scheme is welcomed as response to this thread.
    Hi Webmaster,

This is a nice idea. No doubt we will post in all the sections. I have one doubt if I have posted some posts in ISC, whether the post is eligible for spider site or not. Also we are facing one more problem that here no editor to review our posts. So please recruit some editors for Orissaspider.

Thanking you for this type of innovative idea.

Amar Nath Das

Hi Amar,

I appreciate your enthusiasm to work for Orissaspider. You said you have posted some contents in ISC. You can certainly post the content in Orissaspider but there are two conditions. The first is that it should be related to Orissa and second do not post the same content. Post in your own words and the post in ISC and Orissaspider should not not be identical.

You also said that you are facing problem as posts are reviewed in time due to absence of Editors. Well now Sandy Sir has recruited two editors, myself and Soubhagya Das. Posts in Orissaspider will now be reviewed promptly so keep posting quality content and become a parner of Orissaspider.

Thanks sandy to start such a competition.

Hope this will increase the activity of all members here.

Best of luck to all members

Post Your Referral Link and Classified For Free

Thank You Sanjeev Sir.

This is really a great announcement. It will encourage many members to stay active at Orissa Spider.

thank you sir for this great idea.which help to bias all the members of this site to post in all section.i also try to place all about orissa nd technical review.so i try to give a higher position to the orissa spider in search engine. it help to attract more member from orissa towards this.

Oh,this is a great idea of Dr.sandy.Now we can get a percentage of revenue for posting resources here.I will try my best to get a position in top 10.
    Thank you

Regards
    Bhisma Narayan Rout
    Webmaster, OrissaSpider.com

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.