You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Namaskar to all the members of Orissa Spider

Namaskar to all members,

Hi myself Amar Nath Das from the soul of kabi Samrat Upendra Bhanja Bhanjanagar. Since I joined in India Study Channel I am an active member. Hope I will do the same thing here also but thinking to more as the site is related to my state. So please my request to all the members of this site, please be active post more and more articles. Do not think about your earning whatever you know does not matter please be express here but in correct English please, because the whole world is reading your articles. I saw some of the members like Sidhart Pani is very active in ISC. In last a small request to the webmaster, here some words may create difficulty for you as we Odias will use some Odia words, so while editing please look after this matter.

Thanking you all.

Amar Nath Das
    Hello Amar,
    Welcome to orissaspider.com.Thanks for positive thinking.
    You are right,Earning is not matter,we will learn lots of knowledge from indiastudychannel.com and orissaspider.com.Or our English knowledge will increase.I proud for this site.
    There are one problem many of Odisha people don't know this site.Because anywhere they don't find this site.or less active member.Or one thing why a people come this site(writing some article related odisha,post business related to odisha,post some forum etc.)

If webmaster read this article plz Make this site interactive or learning base.they can help to attract many peoples to join.

Piluadream
    Kabisurya nagar

I am joining you guys.

I was little busy with my regular job but now the time has come to Introduce Odisha to All India.
    Its not possible by this site but lets work together and use our all resources so that we can let others know about our existence

Post Your Referral Link and Classified For Free

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.