You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

I am a new member here

I would like to inform all members of orissaspider.com that I have joined this site today.
    I am getting confused where to start at this site?
    I hope some old members will definitely help me out so that i can work at this site also
    Hi Swastika,

Welcome to Orissaspider. It is nice to see that you have joined Orissaspider today. I have seen that though a new member of ISC you have decent contribution there. It is expected the same from you. I, being one of the experienced member of the site will certainly like to guide you on how you can contribute at the site.Swastika, resources and good business post are the best sections to contribute. You can write good resources in your own words and make sure that the topic is Orissa related. You can also contribute in other sections like jobs, picture galleries and video section.

Always remember to post original content. Best of luck for your journey at Orissaspider and feel free to contact me through my profile page here or at ISC for any help or doubts that you have.

Thanks sidharth.
    I was going through the site yesterday but I did not find any active member here.
    I think this site is in very very bad condition .
    I have very strong willing to change the scenario of Odisha which is not possible but I will work atleast to change .0001% of Odisha current situation.

I may not too much active here but still I will try my best here to give

Hi Swastika
    I am the site coordinator of ISC and one webmaster of every regional site. I saw your forums at ISC also and here also. I remember my days when I joined ISC, I too had a strong feeling that if members will be active then only we can get adsense, but this is absolutely a myth.

Major revenue comes from traffic coming from search engine. Resource sections are of great importance, even at www.bengalspider.com if you will see, you will not find many active members but there will always be 20-25 persons on the site at some or other page in resource coming via search engine.

Sanjeev Sir, I think here is not a single member active.
    sidhrth has posted some business . I cant understand how to work here alone but lets try to find out some Good person who can Post there resources so that search engine can get some traffic to this site also

Hi swastika,
    I hartely welcome to you on orissaspider.com.I agree with your question.but this site is new just launch 30 May 2009 or members are only 54(38 members are o points).and only 28 resources.because many members dont know the name of orissaspider.com .
    Plz post resources,business directory,valuable forum and refer lots of people.

One word can change you
    Piluadream

Thanks piluadream,
    I am also little bit confused how to start and where to start work in this site.
    Because If we do not give 100% effort then all our time will be lost what we invest right now.
    SO I will go slowly here

Piluadream I tried to contact you but it shows error message so can you write me a mail to my mail id. angelmohanty@gmail.com
    Send me a mail after that i will edit this message

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.