You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google AdSense

How Can I make money from Adsense?

Dear friends and webmaster.
    I am swastika mohanty .
    I am a member at ISc and today i joined this site.
    I have linked my adsense account here so can I get any benefit or adsense revenue share before I reach at Gold level?
    Yes you can get adsense from here even before reaching gold level. Post resources, businesses and other information about Orissa.

Thank You Sanjeev sir,I will try to post resources and business here to earn some extra money from adsense

Hay swastika,
    Welcome to orissaspider.com.orissa only one education portal.if u want to make money from this site first write resources,post forums,upload videos and images,posting jobs,and many more related orissa.
    when you reach gold label then apply Google adsence.

Best of lock

Dreams never dye
    piluadream

Dear Piluadream We need to reach Gold level if we have to apply for new adsense account through orissaspider but as I have an existing adsense account so I have linked and also my ads are showing here but I have not got any page impression not also any click on ads because of less content here is no traffic at all to this site

hi swastika,
    I am happy You are efficient,for your work.first reach gold label then use Google adsence.this is rule.I hope you will reach gold label quickly.

One dream can change the world
    Piluadream

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.