You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Webmaster required at Orissaspider.com

Dear members
    Post for webmaster at orissaspider is vacant and we require a good actve member from Orissa for this post.

As a webmaster the person will have to be active in posting, editing and managing the site. The ups and down of the site is his responsibility.

I will always be there to guide the webmaster how and what to post and what other activities to be done to popularize the site.

The webmaster will get 80% of the entire profit of the site for this year that is upto 2010, after that his partnership will be decided as per his work but it is sure if the site grows, even 20% after 1 year will be much more than 80% of todays share.

Interested member may respond here and please be active.
    respected sir i m intrested in becoming webmaster for orrisaspider.com and would like to start immedeiately plz tell me details of how to start and i have 3 workers under me so i can provide u good results.hope to hear you soon

Sir,

I am really interested in the webmaster post of the site,I would be really happy to be promoting the site and would try hard to post as much as resource i can.

But, as i am not that linked with these kind of work, i will need initial guidance.

Dear friends
    Glad to see you people interested for webmaster, but if a webmaster will start a sentence in lower case or will write chat languages like plz for please, how can he or she guide other members.

Be active at this site, I will pick up active members from here for important panel like editorship and other.

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.