You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

Self introduction

Hello everybody,
    Hai myself piluadream.from Berhampur.In this forum say hello every orissaspider members.

I am very happy Because Spider team make this odia site.I gladely Say thanks tony and spider team .

<font size=10><b><font color=red>Happy holi</font></b></font>

I say happy holy to all the members

<a href="http://piluadream.blogspot.com"target="_blank">piluadream</a>
    Hi Piluadream,

Happy Holi to you as well. Friend please be careful about the spellings when you post forum messages. In the above messages there are a number of spelling mistakes. You have conveyed holi wishes to the members of the site but you have written the wrong spelling for the name of the website. You have written "orishaspider" which is incorrect and the correct spelling is "Orissaspider".

Similarly spelling for "Beacause" is incorrect and the correct spelling is because and also avoid writing in capital letter in between of a sentence unless it is a name. Another mistake is "gladely" for which the correct spelling is "gladly".

Further at the end of your message you have conveyed thanks to Tony sir which is great but as it is a name try to write in capital letters and not as tony.

Hi siddharth,
    Thank you for your useful opinion.Next time i will try to solve this problom

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.