You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Introduce Yourself

New join

I am Mandakini, new to join at orissa spider.M staying in BBSR, Plz suggest me that how i will get benifit from this channel. thank you the chair person to create this site.M sure that Orissa peaple will learn a lot from this website.
    Hi Mandakini,

Welcome to OrissaSpider and enjoy your stay at here while contributing in various sections about Orissa. I hope with the effort of People of Orissa this site will be the No.1 site in coming months.

Stay connected & Best Wishes.

Regards,

Manas

Hi mandakini welcome to the site.
    This site is just in growing stage so yet it has not got the Name and fame. but we all can do it very soon.
    and about your benefit initially we all have to work hard to get benefited in future from here.
    try to write some resources about some college courses.

Post Your Referral Link and Classified For Free

Mandakini a very warm welcome to this great site on Orissa. Please avoid spelling mistakes in your post. You have spelled People wrongly as peaple. Also avoid chat language. You have written M staying in Bhubaneswar, instead write I stay in Bhubaneswar. All the best for the future.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.