You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General Updates

Webmaster post template for review

I was trying to post a review in business but it shows me that there is no template to post review so please post a template so that i can start posting reviews
    Dear Soubhagya,

You should contact personally to your Webmaster for such kind issues. Now you have to support Manas in his work. Please do not ask to share issues in Forum. Instead, you can start a GD thread where Orissa state related topic will be for dicussion.

Regarding your query about Templete of Business section, I would like to suggest you, fulfill your sections first with contents, entries of different kind of Resources and business posts and then only move to templetes. First we have to setup our site for user friendly interactions. Move step by steps. Dont think any high levels at starting. Becouse if you think any high jump at start, it will not be so easy to manage. So design site first as well with contents and user friendly. You can check PuneSpider.com for your reference.

All the best.

Regards,
    - Mahesh
    SpiderWorks Coordinator And Webmaster

Thanks mahesh.
    I know you will be always there first when any problem comes to me in ISC or ORS .
    Thanks for your co-peration

Post Your Referral Link and Classified For Free

This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.